How To Cleanse Your Liver – The Right Way
You may have read or heard that your liver also needs cleansing, just like your kidney and colon. Well, if you did and considering cleansing you should know that you can benefit a lot if you do it the right way. This article will help you learn the best way on how to cleanse your liver efficiently.
Liver cleansing is fast becoming as popular as colon cleansing because it can rejuvenate even an unhealthy liver and most importantly maintain its healthiness. However, you must ensure that you cleanse your liver the right way, and if you are suffering from any illnesses it is best to consult with your doctor first.
How to cleanse your liver is easy if you follow the tips below:
- 3 days before the cleansing date, eat raw vegetables, fruits and vegetable salad without dressing. It is also advisable that you eat little food every day but maintain one quart of apple juice, unfiltered and better if home made.
- It is also wise that you consider your cleansing day when you have no work or school the next day, so you can rest properly.
- Once you start your liver cleanse do not take any medicines, vitamins or pills if you can live without it for a few days. Your breakfast and lunch should also be fat free and dairy products temporarily forbidden.
- After 2 pm, you must not drink or eat anything, but prepare your cleansing drink made of Epsom salt, water, and vitamin C mix together in a jar.
- At 6pm, drink ¾ cup of the water with Epsom salt that you have prepared earlier.
- At 8pm, drink another ¾ cup of Epsom water and prepare yourself to bed to relax. By the way, it is important that you stick to the timetable.
- 15 minutes before 10pm or at 9:45pm pour an olive oil and ¾ cup of mixed grapefruit/lemon juice into another jar. Close and shake so all the ingredients mixed properly.
- At 10pm, drink the juice you have prepared and sleep.
- In the morning, at 6am drink the Epsom water again in the bed, relaxed, by 8 am drink your final Epsom water, and stay in bed if you feel like it.
- At 10am, drink fruit juice and 30 minutes later eat fresh fruit. You can eat food again after an hour.
How to cleanse your liver is easy and effective if you follow the tips above, accordingly.
Here are some other liver cleanse related sites that I found for you to browse. Thanks for visiting liver cleanse reviews!
Frosted liver | Define Frosted liver at Dictionary.com
What is a liver cleanse that you have actually used? - Yahoo ...
DrClark : Message: Zapping and Kidney/Liver Cleanse